- Transfer parameters available in the ERICA Tool replace those published in the EPIC and FASSET approaches.
- The RESRAD-BIOTA code replaces the BCG-calculator.
- The FREDERICAwildlife radition effects database is an update of the FRED database.
- The England & Wales Environment Agency intend to replace their own approach (EA R&D128) with the ERICA Tool.
- The transfer parameters currently (December 2009) available within the ERICA Tool will be updated during 2010 using data being compiled within the Wildlife transfer database.