- Transfer parameters available in the ERICA Tool replace those published in the EPIC and FASSET approaches.
- The RESRAD-BIOTA code replaces the BCG-calculator.
- The FREDERICAwildlife radition effects database is an update of the FRED database.
- The England & Wales Environment Agency intend to replace their own approach (EA R&D128) with the ERICA Tool.
- The transfer parameters currently (December 2009) available within the ERICA Tool will be updated during 2010 using data being compiled within the Wildlife transfer database.
.c Assessors should NOT use these superseded approaches unless they can thoroughly justify their application (e.g. the use of the EA R&D128 model would be justified for releases of noble gases to the atmosphere as this is the only approach to consider these radionuclides)